Friday, August 26, 2011

Officially in love...

My first post in Seoul!

I didn't want to blog about Seoul right as I got here because I was giving myself time to let it all sink in and have an accurate opinion on the city.

Where do I begin? The last 5 days have been a whirlwind. I've literally been so busy with figuring out my visa, moving into first day at SK Global House, orientation, going out...

There's so much that has happened I don't think I can possibly fit in all in one post but all I can say is I've already learned so much about myself in the last 5 days in Seoul than I have in the last 5 months in Vancity.

The world is truly an enormous place and I can't believe I let myself wait this long to explore more of it!

Everyday here is a totally new adventure. Being here all by myself really pushes me to be positive, outgoing and have fun. Because I know I need to make a lot of friends in order to feel at home here I take any opportunity to go out, talk to strangers and try new things and use my broken Korean and not even worry about wearing makeup to impress people. So I will dedicate this post to telling you all I am officially in love with this city =) More details to come as to exactly why!



No comments:

Post a Comment